Over three days, the EMAS Congress 2019 will feature the latest results and insights from research and clinical care, with an emphasis on the lifelong perspective.
Day-to-Day iPlanner Instructions:
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary printable or downloadable to your personal calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First-time users: To register, click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and register your e-mail address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the left side and login with your e-mail address and password.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on either the star icon of the corresponding presentation or the “Favorite All” button and the presentation/session will be automatically added to your itinerary.
- To view all selected sessions, click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left side of the page.
- Overlaps will be highlighted in red.
To add the session to your electronic calendar*:
- Click on the “Itinerary” button that is located on the left of the page.
- Click on the “Calendar” button that is located on the top right of the overview.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on “Open”.
- A last pop-up window will appear, click on “Allow” and the session will appear automatically in your calendar.
*The calendar function works with different softwares (e.g. Outlook, Lotus, Mac, etc.).
To use the search engine:
- Click in the search field that is located on the left side and enter the text or name that you are looking for.