Through the years we have observed several methods which help speakers get their message to the audience more effectively. Feel free to try one or all of these suggestions:
- Maximum of one clear idea or topic per slide;
- Slides as concise as possible by keeping texts short and avoiding too many bullet points;
- Provide a new visual every minute;
- Use standard Windows fonts only: font size 24 can be read easily.
- Try to avoid reading your slides and engage your audience by structuring your presentation with a Proposal, your Evidence, and Call to Action: