To guarantee your presentation will be correctly displayed, please note the following technical requirements and general notes:
- Please use Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2016 (*.pptx), OpenOffice / LibreOffice 1.0 – 4.0, PREZI or Adobe PDF to guarantee your presentation will open successfully on an on-site PC. If you use MS PowerPoint, we recommend that you save your PowerPoint presentation using .pptx-format and not .ppsx;
- Presentations must be formatted in a 16:9 aspect ratio;
- Please use high contrast lettering and fonts with a minimum size of 32pt and high contrast layouts like light text on dark colours. Only fonts which are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows 10 will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause the wrong layout/style of your presentation;
- Please note that there will be NO overhead projectors or slide projectors in any of the session rooms;
- Please note that Apple Keynote presentations must be converted to PowerPoint. If you are a Macuser, please use PowerPoint for Mac;
- Presentations will be projected in a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. All video/data projectors at the congress can utilize this resolution without a problem.